Fiesta Beef Fajita Bowl
Seasoned beef tenderloin with southern spices served with bell peppers, Mexican rice and roasted corn, and black bean salad.
Out of stock
1. Remove sleeve, poke holes or completely remove clear plastic film.
2. Place in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. If needed, heat for an additional 30 seconds or until desired temperature is reached.
3. Let it rest for 2 minutes.
4. Remove film and enjoy the meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove sleeve and clear plastic film
3. Place the tray on a baking sheet. Position in the center of the oven and reheat for 5 minutes.
4. Check temperature and if needed, heat an additional 2 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
5. Carefully remove the meal, plate and enjoy.