Scrambled Eggs with Breakfast Potatoes
Cage free, farm fresh scrambled eggs with Wisconsin cheddar, applewood smoked bacon and Yukon potato hash
Out of stock
How to prepare
1. Remove sleeve, poke holes or completely remove clear plastic film.
2. Place in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. If needed, heat for an additional 30 seconds or until desired temperature is reached.
3. Let it rest for 2 minutes.
4. Remove film and enjoy the meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove sleeve and clear plastic film
3. Place the tray on a baking sheet. Position in the center of the oven and reheat for 5 minutes.
4. Check temperature and if needed, heat an additional 2 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
5. Carefully remove the meal, plate and enjoy.
Be the first to review “Scrambled Eggs with Breakfast Potatoes”