spaghetti and basil pesto, zucchini, peppers and heirloom tomatoes with shaved parmesan cheese
Get FREE shipping and save money on each meal with a subscription! No sign up or cancellation fees. VIEW SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
Pasta (Whole Wheat Flour), Pesto (Canola Oil, Basil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Cow’s Milk, Cheese Culture’s, Salt, Enzymes), Fresh Garlic, Water, Rice Vinegar, Salt And Black Pepper), Zucchini, Fresh Yellow Squash, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Tomatoes, Parmesan
1. Remove sleeve, poke holes or completely remove clear plastic film.
2. Place in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. If needed, heat for an additional 30 seconds or until desired temperature is reached.
3. Let it rest for 2 minutes.
4. Remove film and enjoy the meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove sleeve and clear plastic film
3. Place the tray on a baking sheet. Position in the center of the oven and reheat for 5 minutes.
4. Check temperature and if needed, heat an additional 2 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
5. Carefully remove the meal, plate and enjoy.