Chicken a la Vodka
Grilled chicken breast topped with fresh mozzarella, vodka sauce over zucchini and butternut squash noodles (gluten free)
Get FREE shipping and save money on each meal with a subscription! No sign up or cancellation fees. VIEW SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
chicken, organic zucchini, butternut squash, alta cucina tomatoes, pasteurized milk, vinegar, enzymes, salt, cream, olive oil, onion, kosher salt, basil, garlic, chili flakes, black pepper
How to prepare
1. Remove sleeve, poke holes or completely remove clear plastic film.
2. Place in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. If needed, heat for an additional 30 seconds or until desired temperature is reached.
3. Let it rest for 2 minutes.
4. Remove film and enjoy the meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove sleeve and clear plastic film
3. Place the tray on a baking sheet. Position in the center of the oven and reheat for 5 minutes.
4. Check temperature and if needed, heat an additional 2 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
5. Carefully remove the meal, plate and enjoy.
Be the first to review “Chicken a la Vodka”