Chicken piccata with gnocchi and grilled asparagus
How to prepare
1. Remove sleeve, poke holes or completely remove clear plastic film.
2. Place in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. If needed, heat for an additional 30 seconds or until desired temperature is reached.
3. Let it rest for 2 minutes.
4. Remove film and enjoy the meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove sleeve and clear plastic film
3. Place the tray on a baking sheet. Position in the center of the oven and reheat for 5 minutes.
4. Check temperature and if needed, heat an additional 2 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
5. Carefully remove the meal, plate and enjoy.
The gnocchi and sauce was outstanding! Great pairing with the asparagus and chicken. Very good portion size.